How to: Complete Checkout
In short, the checkout process requires you to browse GivingSomeThing Wishlists, add goods to your Give Basket, and checkout with Amazon.
In case you are new to GivingSomeThing or Amazon, here are some step by step instructions to checkout.
1. Browse nonprofit Wishlists and select goods to add to your GiveBasket by clicking "Add to Cart"
2. When you are done adding goods to your Give Basket, click "Checkout"
3. Review your "Give Basket". If all is well, click "Checkout with Amazon".
4. Add your Name and Email so we can provide proper follow up. Click "Checkout with Amazon".
5. You will now be sent to Amazon and prompted to "Add to Shopping Cart". Click "Continue".
6. You will see your Shopping Cart, can see that the goods are being directed to nonprofit Wishlists, and "Proceed to Checkout".
7. You may be prompted by Amazon to sign in or proceed as a "new customer"
8. VERY IMPORTANT. Select Shipping. If you are sending to multiple nonprofits, select "Ship to Multiple Addresses". If you are sending to one nonprofit, select "Ship to this Address" for the nonprofit's address.
9. Select shipping speed. In some cases shipping will be free, like if you are an Amazon Prime member or if the goods qualify.
10. Click continue and complete payment information. You can pay with a credit card, debit card, Amazon Gift Card, Amazon Store Card, or Check. Following this step you will receive a receipt in your email that you should keep for your records and tax implications.